White Chocolate Chunk Pecan Cookies
* 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate
* 1/3 cup chopped pecans
1. Blend sugar and butter together until smooth and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla; blend well.
2. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder; combine these ingredients with the creamed mixture. Add chopped white chocolate and nuts.
3. Spoon dough out onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom. Let cool slightly on the cookie sheet before removing, or they'll break.