Surf and Turf Burger
For printable recipe click HERE
- 4 green onions, chopped medium fine
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped very fine
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup seafood sauce
- juice of fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- Shape meat into patties and place patties in a single layer on a small cookie sheet or serving tray.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile stir one cup cooked shrimp with 1/4 cup seafood cocktail sauce, the basil, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Grill the burgers app 5 minutes per side.
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of a hamburger bun then layer lettuce, the burger, and top with the shrimp in sauce.
Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, and a website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.
Visit her daily on her blog, The Kitchen Witch or on her YouTube Channel, CHARMED With The Kitchen Witch.
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader