- One large salmon fillet
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus
- oil, for greasing baking pan
- Prepare a baking or roasting pan by lining it with foil and brushing it with olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients except fish into a well-blended paste.
- Place fish skin-side down on baking sheet, then spread seasoning over flesh.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in oven on center rack 10- 15 minutes or until you can stick a fork in it and turn it easily. The fish should flake easily.
Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, and a website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.
Visit her daily on her blog, The Kitchen Witch or on her YouTube Channel, CHARMED With The Kitchen Witch.