The bright freshness of the ceviche provides the perfect counterpoint to some of the heavier dishes.
For printable recipe click HERE
* 1 pound large cooked shrimp - peeled, deveined and chopped
* 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
* 5 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
* 1 white onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tablespoon ketchup
* 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
* 1 package Tostitos Scoops
1. Place the shrimp and lime juice into a large bowl, and stir to coat. Mix in the tomatoes, onion, and cilantro until coated with lime juice; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Remove from the refrigerator, and mix in the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Add the avocado right before serving.
3. Serve in Tostitos Scoops.
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader