I have made my recipe purposefully mild. For more heat, increase the hot sauce.
For printable recipes click HERE.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 20 chicken wings
- Half cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place the flour, and creole Seasoning into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix.
- Dry the chicken really well on paper towels. Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture. Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Serve warm with Creamy Buttermilk Dipping Sauce
Creamy Buttermilk Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader