For printable recipe click HERE
- Parchment paper
- 2 pounds peeled russet potatoes cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- salt, pepper, Emerill's creole blend
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss potato slices with canola oil in large bowl. Sprinkle potato slices generously with salt, pepper, and the creole seasoning; spread in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast potato slices until tender and brown in spots, turning occasionally, about 30-40 minutes depending on the thickness of your potato slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, and a website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.
Visit her daily on her blog, The Kitchen Witch or on her YouTube Channel, CHARMED With The Kitchen Witch.