My Ultimate Twice Baked Potato
Crash Hot Potatoes
Horseradish Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic
And my fool proof instructions for baking the perfect crisp skinned fluffy potato.
Today I'm going to share another easy favourite that is guaranteed to get your taste buds singing. Identical in flavour and texture to the lemon roasted potatoes served in your favourite Greek restaurant, these crispy on the outside, tender and fluffy on the inside little morsels of carbohydrate love are sure to be requested again and again.
I like to serve these with chicken, pork, or salmon and a nice big salad.
Pictured below are the potatoes with my recipe for Oven Roasted Lemon Rosemary Salmon
But they're also just fine on they're own!
Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- 8 russet potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp holiday blend or kosher salt
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp pepper
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until slightly tender, about 6-8 minutes. Drain.
- In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, oregano and pepper; add potatoes and toss gently to coat. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.)
- Arrange potatoes on parchment paper-lined or greased cookie sheet. Roast in 400°F (200°C) oven, turning once, until tender-crisp and most liquid is evaporated, about 40 minutes.
- During last five minutes of cooking, turn the broiler on and broil potatoes until crispy and golden brown.