Most men love hearty meat and potatoes dinners - but mine could literally exist on seafood.
Making it easier to be the Determined Dieter, for sure, but definitely making it a challenge in the food blogging realm to consistently come up with new recipes.
To top it off, I was exhausted last night and wanted to make something quick!
So I got to thinking, and puzzling, and pondering, and lo and behold, came up with a super easy and really delicious dish!
Who said cooking couldn't be fun?
If you're looking for a quick and healthy way to get more salmon in your diet, this is a good one.
Let me know what you think if you try it!
Easy Baked Salmon with Apple Sauce
For printable recipe click here
- Four salmon fillets
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp low fat Hellman's mayonaisse
- Old Bay seasoning or salt and pepper
- Lay the salmon fillets on a large piece of foil on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with about a tsp of old bay seasoning or salt and pepper
- Mix apple sauce, curry powder, and mayo in a small bowl and then spread evenly over the salmon.
- Fold tinfoil over to make a pouch and bake in a 400 oven for 20 minutes.
- Spoon left over sauce in the pouch over salmon to serve