Easy Fabulous Shrimp Tacos
For printable recipe click HERE
- One can black beans, rinsed and drained
- One cup salsa
- One can drained niblets corn, or one cup frozen
- 2-3 cups cooked frozen prawns, thawed and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes (optional - I had them kicking around so I threw them in)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (optional)
- Heat the beans, salsa, corn, and prawns in a non stick pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Stir in cilantro if using and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Serve in hard or soft taco shells