Today's fare is going to be short and sweet because I am right now in Philadelphia Cream Cheese heaven perfecting my first recipe for KRAFT'S The Real Women of Philadelphia contest and I can't wait to share what I've come up with.
In the meantime, I threw together a quick meal last night featuring Herb and Garlic Philly Cream Cheese Light, fresh salmon, and fetucinni that was quick and delicious!
It is the perfect blend of creamy, ooey, gooey, comfort with the health benefits of fresh salmon. Better yet, because it is a recipe using cream cheese light, each serving contains about 4.1 grams of fat.
This was so easy I will surely make it again!
Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo with Rosemary and Philly Cream Cheese
For printable recipe click HERE
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 salmon filets
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- zest and juice from one lemon
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 container Herb and Garlic Philadelphia Cream Cheese light
- Fettuccine noodles cooked to al dente
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet
- Add salmon to pan and lightly brown on one side, turn over
- Add chicken broth, white wine, zest and lemon juice, and rosemary to pan and simmer until the liquid evaporates by about half.
- Break up the salmon, add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Add cream cheese and stir well until incorporated.
- Serve over fettuccine.