New Potato Salad
- 10 unpeeled new potatoes cut into halves or quarters depending on size
- Boiling salted water
- 2 cloves garlic, split
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, cooked and chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Chopped parsley
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
- Drop garlic in a jar with the olive oil and let stand for 10 minutes. Discard garlic.Add vinegar, salt, sugar and dill weed.
- Drain potatoes, pour the dressing over the warm potatoes. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- At serving time, mix onions, mayonnaise, and chopped eggs into the salad. Garnish with parsley.