Not long ago, I saw a recipe on the Pillsbury site for roll ups featuring crescent rolls and I began thinking about how I could adapt the recipe to make it creamier and add a little heat. What I came up with is a yummy and easy snack, lunch, or dinner idea and it is just yummy with a steaming hot bowl of tomato soup!
Creamy, Cheesy, Ham and Jalapeno Roll Ups!
Scroll down to the recipe or watch the how to video HERE.
Creamy Cheesy Ham and Jalpeno Roll Ups
For printable recipe click HERE
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup diced, cooked ham
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup chive and onion cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup shredded Monteray Jack cheese with jalapeno
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 dollop (about 1/4 cup) of the ham and cream cheese mixture on each triangle. Smooth out.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, and a website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.
Visit her daily on her blog, The Kitchen Witch or on her YouTube Channel, CHARMED With The Kitchen Witch.
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader