I love olives and one of my favourite condiments is tapenade. However, I'm very particular about texture and flavour and because of that never purchase tapenade because it's so easy to make. Better still, it makes a lovely and elegant hostess gift and it can also be used in a variety of different ways - two of which I will be sharing later in the week.
Please enjoy my easy to follow step by step video!
Visit the printable recipe here: Holiday Tapenade
- 1 375 ml jar large green pimento stuffed olives - rough chopped
- 1 375 ml jar kalamata olives, sliced and pitted - rough chopped
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil, drained - rough chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Transfer to jars with tight fitting lids and refrigerate. Recipe will keep in the refrigerator for two weeks.
Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, and a website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.
Visit her daily on her blog, The Kitchen Witch or on her YouTube Channel, CHARMED With The Kitchen Witch.