Merry Christmas everyone!
For printable recipe click here
Please enjoy my easy to follow step by step how to video!
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 cups roasted unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the salt and spices; set aside.
- In a large heavy skillet, melt butter. Add walnuts and pecans; cook over medium heat until nuts are toasted, about 4 minutes.Sprinkle with spice mixture. Add the brown sugar, water, Worcestershire and hot sauce.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until sugar is melted. Spread on foil to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 7 cups.
Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, and a website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.
Visit her daily on her blog, The Kitchen Witch or on her YouTube Channel, CHARMED With The Kitchen Witch.