I love this recipe not just because it's super quick and easy, and takes nothing to clean up - I love it because it tastes very fresh and is a great to incorporate fish into your diet.
I hope you enjoy today's step be step video!
For the printable recipe, click HERE
- 6 large fresh sole filets
- 24 fresh asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup water mixed with 1/2 cup good white wine
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- New carrots peeled and kept whole (about 16)
- 1 container Philadelphia Cooking Creme
- juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- milk to thin the sauce if needed
- Salt and pepper the filets and then wrap 4 asparagus spears into each.
- Mix the wine, water, butter and garlic in a shallow baking pan and add the fish seam side down.
- Add the carrots.
- Cover tightly with tinfoil and braise in a 450 oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce.
- Combine cooking creme, lemon juice, and tarragon and whisk until smooth over medium heat. Thin out with a little milk if needed. Serve over the fish and veggies.
Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, and a website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.
Visit her daily on her blog, The Kitchen Witch or on her YouTube Channel, CHARMED With The Kitchen Witch.