Chicken tenders are baked and coated in crunchy Panko breadcrumbs and then topped with crisp bacon, sweet tomatoes, fresh lettuce, and a "to die for" homemade Caesar Salad dressing!
All that crunchyliciousness is then rolled into a wrap for the ultimate portable lunch, snack, or dinner!
Enjoy, as well, the fabulous recipe for Caesar salad dressing.
Click HERE for the printable recipe or watch the step by step video here:
- 2 cups Hellman's light mayonnaise
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices of bacon cooked until crispy
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 ripe campari tomatoes
- 2 cups crisp romaine lettuce chopped into bite size pieces
- 8 soft burrito shells
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Add enough milk (about 1/4 cup ) to get the right consistency. Reserve 1 cup of the dressing for the wraps and leave the remaining cup to use for the chicken strips.
- Dip the chicken strips in the Ceasar dressing and then dredge in the Panko bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet treated with cooking spray and bake in a 325 oven turning occasionally for 20-30 minutes.
- Place the chicken under your broiler for the last 3-5 minutes of cooking to get both sides crispy and golden.
- Place a tbsp sized dollop of the reserved dressing onto each burrito shell and spread evenly.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and chicken. Wrap burrito style and enjoy!
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader