Cool, sweet, but never cloying - this drink is a must to have in any cocktail recipe collection!
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 Oz vodka
- 1/2 cup of cut watermelon
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Half of one lime cut into 3 wedges
- Splash of club soda
- 1.5 Oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- 8 Ice cubes
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the watermelon, mint, limes and sugar, until you smell the fresh mint
- Add 2 Oz of vodka
- Add the sweet and sour mix
- Add 8 ice cubes
- Shake it - 10 times at least
- Strain into a glass full of crushed ice
- Top the drink with club soda and stir
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader