In keeping with my Italian theme, I decided to roast the potatoes with a hint of pesto and I have to tell you, the result was out of this world!
Pesto Roasted Potatoes
Printable Recipe Here
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp pesto sauce
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until slightly tender, about 6-8 minutes. Drain well.
- In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, pesto, salt, and pepper; add potatoes and toss gently to coat. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.)
- Arrange potatoes on parchment paper-lined or non stick cookie sheet treated with cooking spray. Roast in 400°F (200°C) oven, turning once, until tender-crisp and most liquid is evaporated, about 50 minutes.
- During last five minutes of cooking, turn the broiler on and broil potatoes until crispy and golden brown.
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader