Better still, they can be made ahead of time and frozen!
Trust me when I tell you, there are never any leftovers!
Visit the printable recipe here: Cranberry Brie Bundles
Learn how to make them with my easy to follow step by step video.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 1 package (16 ounces, 18-inches x 14-inches sheet size) frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry jelly
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- Take an individual phyllo sheet and brush it generously with melted butter (Keep remaining phyllo covered with waxed paper to avoid drying out.)
- Cut widthwise into 4 strips. Cut lengthwise to make four squares. Stack one on top of the other and then place buttered side down into a mini muffin pan. Continue to do this until 24 mini muffin tins are filled.
- Add a tsp of cranberry jelly to each and a cube of brie.
- Fold over (like the picture) to form a bundle and brush with more melted butter.
- You can freeze these on the tray at this point and then, once frozen, remove to a freezer bag.
at 400° for 10 minutes if defrosted, or 20 minutes if frozen or until
golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 24
Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, and a website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.
Visit her daily on her blog, The Kitchen Witch or on her YouTube Channel, CHARMED With The Kitchen Witch.