I'm back with another easy recipe that I absolutely LOVE! There are no highbrow ingredients in this one, and - yes - I even use Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup - but so what!
The finished product is absolutely delicious.
Lean pork tenderloin is bathed in a creamy, herb infused broth and served over rice or mashed potatoes. Perfect for easy week night dinners or casual entertaining.
Click here to visit the printable recipe.
Please enjoy the easy to follow step by step video.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small pork tenderloin or 4 boneless pork loin chops, thinly sliced ( 2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 white onion,diced
- 1/4 tsp each dried rosemary and dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tbsp Herb and Garlic Philadelphia Cream Cheese (can use low fat if desired)
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (can use low fat if desired)
- Saute the pork over medium high heat in the olive oil until the meat is golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove to a bowl.
- In the same pan, saute the mushrooms over medium high until they begin to release their water (about 10 minutes)
- Add the garlic, rosemary and thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add the worcestershire sauce.
- Add the pork medallions back to the pan.
- Add 1 cup water and bring all the good bits off the bottom of the pan to make a deep brown sauce. Pour in a cup of frozen peas. Stir well to incorporate and simmer five minutes.
- Add the Herb and Garlic blend cream cheese . Stir well to incorporate
- Add one tin Campbell's cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice, egg noodles, or mashed potatoes.
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader