Tender, fluffy, potatoes are encased in a crispy, flavour infused crust!
Serve this as the ultimate side dish next Foodie Friday and watch your friends and family come back for more!
Visit the printable recipe here: Greek Style Roasted Potatoes.
Enjoy the easy to follow step by step video and don't forget to support me by subscribing and liking the video!
Greek Style Roasted Potatoes
- 8 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp holiday blend, kosher, or sea salt
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp pepper
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until slightly tender, about 6-8 minutes. Drain.
- In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, oregano and pepper; add potatoes and toss gently to coat. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.)
- Arrange potatoes on parchment paper-lined or greased cookie sheet. Roast in 400°F (200°C) oven, turning once, until tender-crisp and most liquid is evaporated, about 40 minutes.
- During last five minutes of cooking, turn the broiler on and broil potatoes until crispy and golden brown.
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader