Cream cheese infused frozen yogurt is mixed with sweet black cherries and Oreo cookie crumbs and placed in an Oreo crust. Spread with more cream cheese yogurt, drizzle with chocolate, and freeze.
So Weekday Wednesday..
And proof that creating magic in your kitchens is easier than you think!
Visit the printable recipe here: Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Frozen Pie
Please enjoy my easy to follow step by step video.
Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Frozen Pie
- 3 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 1/4 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups pitted black cherries (frozen, or canned)
- chocolate ice cream sauce
- Mix 1 1/4 cups of Oreo cookie crumbs with a quarter cup of melted butter and press into a pie plate.
- Place two cups of vanilla frozen yogurt into a large bowl and let it melt slightly.
- Add two cups of whole black cherries, the additional cup of Oreo cookie crumbs, and stir well to incorporate. Finish by beating with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour into the prepared chocolate crust and smooth evenly.
- Place in the freezer for 60 minutes or until firm.
- Once the pie is firm add the final cup of frozen yogurt and the final 1/4 quarter cup of cream cheese. Whip that topping together until soft and smooth. Spread over the top of the frozen pie and finish with black cherries and drizzles of chocolate ice cream sauce.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place back in the freezer.
- Thaw on the counter for about 10 minutes before serving.
Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.
Or you can subscribe by rss feed...
Subscribe in a reader