Fresh cut fruit like pineapple, kiwi, honeydew, and strawberries are bathed in a sweet and citrusy
dressing and topped with smoky toasted almonds.
For an extra special and healthy treat serve as a decadent dessert parfait with French Vanilla yogurt.
Visit the printable recipe here: Fruit Cocktail Parfaits
Or watch my easy to follow step by step video to see how it all comes together.
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 12 cups cut up fresh fruit (like cantaloupe, honeydew, pink grapefruit, pineapple, kiwifruit)
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- In a large bowl mix the honey and limeade concentrate
- Add fruit to the honey mixture; toss gently. Sprinkle with almonds just before serving
- Store in the refrigerator in a covered container. Is also good with French Vanilla yogurt