One of the best ever basic cookie recipes is elevated with a mixture of butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and toasted nuts.
The only problem is, these cookies are so damn good you're going to have to hide them on yourself (or your Poolboy ;)
Please enjoy today's fun and easy to follow step by step video and visit the printable recipe here:
Nutty Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1\2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup each semisweet chocolate chips and butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup each chopped almonds and cashews, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Add baking soda to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate and butterscocth chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.